Thursday, February 19, 2015

Five on Friday! It's a first!

Oh gosh I'm going to try my first link up!!! So exciting!




I found this link up on my Friend Lindsey's blog Just Add (red) Wine The link up is hosted by Darci April Natasha Christina Check 'em out

Alright let's get this 5 on Friday started

1. I am so ready for spring! I really don't mind winter but man we are getting killed this year!

This is bananas!
Oh we still made it to Target
I'm even trying to will warm weather by trying on spring shirts and sunglasses!

The cutouts got me feelin' saucy!
Todds at Nordstrom Rack
2. I think I have fallen in love with wine all over again

Wine flights!!
Fancy selfie (because I'm fancy)
Did you know you can buy  bottle of wine and take it in to the movie theater?!? Amazeballs!

3. I am in love with the Anastasia Contour Kit! I got the powder kit last weekend and have used it everyday! I think this weekend I am going to get the Cream Contour kit. The highlight colors give me life!
I'm like an artist! 
You can check out the kit at Sephora's website Anastasia Contour Kit The cream kit is only at Macy's Cream Contour kit at Macy's or on the Anastasia of Beverly Hills website. I also love their brow wiz, it is fantastic!!!!

4. My body can not do anythng right! I am going on a 40 day cycle. WTF body? Get your shit together. Like Tom Petty says, "the waiting is the hardest part."

5. I am going to my second Advocacy Day! This years day is on May 14 in Washington D.C. I am so excited! Last year's event was on of the best things I have ever done. It was such an amazing day. Check out the below video for more info, and see if you can spot me!

Well There it is my first link up! I hope I didn't make to big of an ass of myself.

1 comment :

  1. You did awesome on your first link up. I love on how you are involved in Resolve. I am learning a bit more about it. My husband and I are infertile, and wish that Infertility was considered a disease. I would love to see RESOLVE coming to Canada.

    ReplyDelete