Monday, February 23, 2015

Cycle Started!

So I had my cycle day 2 appointment today. Everything seemed good. I had a very lite period this month. I had no idea what was going on with my body. I basically started spotting Thursday night, which isn't crazy, but isn't the norm for me. By Saturday I had a bit more of a period but it was still not the norm for me. By Monday when I went to the RE for my ultrasound, I was back to some very lite, very random spotting. The scan looked good. I did have a very thin uterus lining, so it looks like maybe I just had a weird month for whatever reason. The RE ordered an E2 level check, just to make sure everything was good to go. If all checks out I will start Clomid tomorrow (February 24) and do 5 days of 100mg of Clomid with a day off followed by 3 days of 75 IUs of Follistim. I will have a follie check on Day 12 and will either do one more day of Follistim, or we will do trigger followed by IUI. This is really happening! Eekk!

No comments :

Post a Comment